National Institute of Professional Education (NIPE) is the only organization in India, created with a vision to educate, people in Industry environment. NIPE is committed to provide high end quality education, training and expertise to enhance the intrinsic abilities of the students and promote their skills. Main motive is to arrange a sound academic environment with the help of industry for a complete learning experience. This is to ensure all round development of students.
NIPE provides state of art technical & infrastructural knowledge and motivate students to realize their potential. NIPE promote professionalism by training young men and women through new & modern scientific approach. NIPE Mission is to reduce unemployment by providing job oriented courses and to offer consultancy in various functional areas of business & industry as well as to assist companies in recruitment and selection of personnel. The objective of education is associated with employment as it ensures a positive attitude to see the universe form better angle and to analyze, determine and apply an individual's ideas in a constructive development of society. NIPE provide help to the socially backward, economically poor and needy students by way of sponsorships and scholarships for their studies. NIPE is committed to arrange an international exposure to the students, for better participation in the growth of country.
NIPE's Mission is to develop skilled manpower through diversified courses to meet the requirements of mainly the unorganized sector and to prepare for the world of work in general through a large number of self-employment oriented courses, not precluding wage employment of many courses. Through diversification in to the production and service-oriented course, it is desired to reduce the aimless pursuit of higher education and thereby reduce pressure from the tertiary education.
To be a unified institute, acknowledge universally the leader in flexible teaching and learning and well-focused research, contributing strongly to the sustainable development of the region and communities and assisting the third world countries for studies, training and research in the fields like Management, Information Technology, Ecology, Environment, Disaster Management, Pollution Control, Human-Rights and Bio-Diversity. To focus on the most current problems of the World and on the remedial actions to be taken.
- Congratulation Guys. Around 1.5 Lac JEE Main 2014 Appeared & Eligible Students can apply for JEE Advance 2014 Examination by 8th of May. Student List will be announced on 8th of May.
- karnataka counselling dates will be announced after ComedK exams
- Uttarakhand counselling: Announce Soon
- Maharashtra Counselling : Mid Of June
- Rajsthan Counselling : Mid of June
- CGPET Counselling: Third Week of June
- Odisha JEE Counselling: Mid of June
- JEE Advance Exam : 25th May, 2014
- JEE Main/Advance Counselling Dates : After 25th of May 2014
- MPPET has Merge with JEE So this time no MPPET for Madhya Pradesh Engineering Colleges
- WBJEE entrance Exams will be held on 20th April 2014